I did a lot of the right marketing steps.
- I set a reasonable price point.
- People told me they were interested in my topic.
- I started promoting it almost two months in advance.
- I posted it on my website and other online calendars.
- I talked about it at 8-10 networking events.
- I promoted it several times on my social media accounts.
A couple of days before the event I told a friend I would most likely be cancelling the class and he told me to stay strong.
I told him Strong was my middle name. Feel free to call me Susanne Strong Whited. This is why. I found it disappointing that nobody came but not discouraging. This is why.
As I mentioned in my last post, it is important to have multiple streams of income in your business. Live workshops are not my only source of revenue. I have online training, strategy sessions and done-for-you services to fall back on.
I have been in business for myself a total of six months. If it takes a few more tries to get this revenue stream going, so be it. I am willing to keep putting myself out there until somebody shows me the love.
Until next time...
Have a great day,
I offer brainstorming sessions to help you find ways to create multiple streams of income. Click here to find out more.